Written Problem-Solving Assessment
Order ID 53003233773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Major Written Problem-Solving Assessment Facts/Instructions Dexter has provided you with the following deposition and instructions.
1. Borf is a lawyer who owns a small practice in Infanto, NSW. He also owns and lives in a private home in Infanto that he wanted to sell.
2. Im a real estate agent based in Dragons Lair, NSW. I was looking to buy a private home in Infanto.
3. On 1 February 2020, a mutual friend Kimberley introduced me to Borf at Space Ace, a local bar in Infanto. I mentioned that I wanted to buy a home in the area. Borf invited me to look at his house.
4. On 2 February, I inspected Borfs home. I thought that the house looked sound. I asked if the house had any problems.
5. Borf said, Its in sound condition, in my opinion. I had a pest and building inspection done about 18 months ago which if I recall correctly said that its in an ok condition. You can see them if youd like. (Extract of inspection report at Attachment 7)
6. I unfortunately didnt look at the reports at that stage. I said that I would organise my own pest and building inspection.
7. We orally agreed that I would buy Borfs property for $650,000. I agreed to pay a 10% deposit. We agreed that settlement would be four weeks after the deposit was paid. We both know the standard Contract for the Sale and Purchase of Land published by the NSW Law Society and the Real Estate Institute of NSW we deal with it a lot in our work and we agreed that the contract would be on those terms.
8. Borf noted down some details on a note pad (Attachment 1). The reference to the standard sale of land contract (2019 ed) is a reference to the latest edition of the standard Contract for the Sale and Purchase of Land. Major Written Assessment Page 2 of 15
9. We shook hands in agreement and then I left.
10.On 3 February, I transferred the deposit to Borfs bank account (Attachment 8) and emailed Borf to let him know (Attachment 2). Borf replied the same day (Attachment 3).
11.I retained Don Bluth House Inspections Pty Ltd to inspect the house, which was done on 7 February. Don sent me his report on 8 February (Extract at Attachment 4). I wasnt happy when I read the report! I sent Borf an email (Attachment 5). Borf replied that day (Attachme
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.