Representative Literary Works
Order ID 53003233773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Representative Literary Works (ENGL 1200 A01)
10001200 words in length
15 percent of the overall course grade
1) Write an essay about one of the following themes.
2) For your essay, use MLA format, just like you did for your prior assignment. If you’re unsure about MLA format, consult a writing or style guide, or go to Purdue University’s On-line Writing Lab: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/>.
3) Separate the Works Cited page from the rest of the document.
4) In the first paragraph, state your thesis.
5) As needed, include short quotations (less than 20 words each) to support your thesis.
Act.scene can help you keep track of your quotes.
the play’s linennumbers (e.g. II.iii.123-5 or 1.2.123-5). In quotations, use slashes / for line breaks.
6) Go over my remarks on your first work again to make sure you don’t make the same mistakes. Proofread thoroughly to ensure that there are no glaring errors.
7) For an example, look at the sample Shakespeare essay on UMLearn under Writing Information.
8) If you have any questions or need assistance with the assignment, please contact me.
Answer one of the following questions:
1) What role do mysterious powers play in Macbeth’s sad end? What effect do these factors have on the characters, not just Macbeth? In your response, try to consider forces other than the Witches.
2) Discuss Macbeth’s definition of loyalty. Is it true that characters who are committed to a larger purpose or figure have greater success than those who aren’t? In what respects do you mean?
3) Macbeth contains or mentions a number of child and parent connections. What do these relationships say about the importance of family in building human bonds? Is it possible to have a genuine personal connection with Macbeth?
4) In Macbeth, ambition plays a large role in the play’s results, but the title character and his wife aren’t the only ones with ambition. Discuss one or two characters who have ambition but are able to reach their aims successfully. What distinguishes them from the Macbeths?
5) Discuss the gender definitions offered in Macbeth. Is there a more accurate definition obtained by integrating attributes from numerous characters, or does the play favor one definition over another? Choose a gender and make a case for it.
6) Examine how Macbeth confounds or conflates natural and unnatural concepts. Is there any conclusion in the play on what is natural and what isn’t? Interpret the question in a way that is most useful to you.
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.