You will review both quantitative and qualitative research. The topic is up to you as long as you choose a peer-reviewed, academic research piece. I suggest choosing a topic that is at least in the same family as your expected dissertation topic so that you can start viewing what is out there. There are no hard word counts or page requirements as long as you cover the basic guidelines. You must submit original work, however, and a paper that returns as a large percentage of copy/paste to other sources will not be accepted. (Safe Assign will be used to track/monitor your submission for plagiarism. Submissions with a Safe Assign match of more than 25% will not be accepted.) Please use APA formatting and include the following information:
- Introduction/Background: Provide context for the research article. What led the author(s) to write the piece? What key concepts were explored? Were there weaknesses in prior research that led the author to the current hypothesis or research question?
- Methodology: Describe how the data was gathered and analyzed. What research questions or hypotheses were the researchers trying to explore? What statistical analysis was used?
- Study Findings and Results: What were the major findings from the study? Were there any limitations?
- Conclusions: Evaluate the article in terms of significance, research methods, readability, and the implications of the results. Does the piece lead to further study? Are there different methods you would have chosen based on what you read? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the article in terms of statistical analysis and application? (This is where a large part of the rubric is covered.)
- References Quantitative Journal Article Review Essay
Excellent The essay demonstrates exemplary comprehension of the relevant content by thoroughly as well as correctly discussing the relevant information; identifying as well as explaining all of the 3 fundamental aspects; using correct terminology; describing the reasoning next to key points/claims; as well as substantiating points with several accurate as well as illuminating examples, as necessary or useful. There are no gaps in the necessary answer. Good Scholarly sources that are credible are employed to successfully support statements that are, as the most part, clear as well as fairly expressed. With just a few minor inaccuracies, APA 6th Edition is utilized. There are a few small typos in the references and/or citations. There is some reliance on dubious sources. Satisfactory Because of certain improper terminology and/or confusing wording, the work is frequently confused and difficult to understand; thoughts may be disjointed, meandering, and/or repetitious. a lack of structure; and/or grammatical, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. Poor The essay demonstrates a lack of understanding of the related documents by failing to address or improperly addressing the relevant; failing to identify or incorrectly trying to explain key concepts/ideas; ignoring as well as incorrectly attempting to explain key points/claims as well as the rationale behind them; and/or inaccurately or improperly using terminology. No Response Essay displays great writing abilities, such as a clear as well as thought-provoking thesis, suitable and effective organization, vibrant and persuasive supporting materials, good diction as well as sentence skills, and faultless or almost perfect mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. The essay flawlessly achieves the assignment’s objectives. Quality of Response Because of its intelligent growth and mature manner, this study merits attention. It provides a compelling analysis of or reaction to the text, expanding on that response using well-chosen examples and arguments. The sixth paper demonstrates that its author can typically use appropriate words, employ advanced phrases successfully, and adhere to written English rules. Delivery Timeline 3 hours – 24 hours Backlinks www.crucialessay.com/orders/ordernow/www.contentexpertagencies.com/orders/ordernow
Quantitative Journal Article Review Essay