|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Essay on Policy, Legal Ethics, and Compliance
Please use the course title above as a guideline. In a paragraph of at least three sentences, respond to each of the following questions: Include the question in your responses and number them accordingly. Each answer should be accompanied with a citation.
1. What form of expression is protected under the First Amendment?
2. Is the First Amendment limited to spoken words only?
3. What does it mean for speech-regulation laws to be content-neutral?
4. Why can’t common carriers govern the substance of the materials they transport?
5. How does the Supreme Court decide what constitutes obscene material?
6. Why have efforts to restrict the Internet in the United States failed?
7. Why not simply prohibit spam?
8. Why were Alex Jones and Louis Farrakan banned from Facebook?
Should websites that demonstrate how to 3D print guns be prohibited?
10. “Anonymity is a protection from the tyranny of the majority,” according to the Supreme Court. What exactly does that imply?
1. What is the definition of privacy?
2. What risks does facial recognition software provide, if any?
3. How much information about you may be accessed on the internet by doing a simple google search?
4. How much personal information about you can be gleaned from government and commercial databases?
5. Describe the concept of informed consent.
6. Should consumer-provided data be made available for secondary use without prior notice to the consumer?
7. What is the process of data mining and predictive analytics?
8. Watch Ira Flatow’s Science Friday video. Also, share your thoughts on whether or not evolving algorithms are robbing us of our free will.
9. Should Facebook be regulated in some way, at least in terms of its data and privacy policies?
10. When it comes to public cameras, how many is too many?
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.