Elements of Fiction Modern American Literature
Order Number Y47874HDUEW Type of Project Essay/Research Paper Writer Level PHD/MASTERS Writing Style APA/Harvard/MLA/CHICAGO Citations 5 Page Count 3-15
Modern American Literature Fall 2021
Instructions for the exam:
· Answers must be in complete sentences, coherent, and address the question(s) being asked.
· Make sure that you answer everything that is asked in the question. Failure to do so will result in a deduction of points.
· Your answers must be at least 5 sentences each; anything less will receive an automatic deduction of points.
· Don’t forget proper punctuation for titles of works!
· No plagiarism tolerated on this exam. If anything is plagiarized, you will receive a 0 (zero) for the entire exam.
· Please delete these instructions from your document before turning in your exam. Do include the questions along with your answers.
· 10 points each maximum/100 points total possible
Elements of Fiction – Short Answer
For each element of fiction listed below, define the element, give an example from one of the works we have read since our last exam, and explain the element in context of the story/poem. A work may only be used once for #1 through #7. If a work is repeated, even if the answer is correct, I will mark it wrong. Don’t repeat works.
4. Point of View
5. Style, Tone & Language
7. Symbolism & Imagery
Short Answer (15 points each)
8. This semester we have studied women who wrote at the end of the 1800’s and beginning of the 1900’s. What did these women write about? What was going on with women during this time period that affected their writing? Use one or more of the women and/or their work(s) to help illustrate your answer.
9. Compare and contrast Booker T. Washington and W. E. B. Du Bois: their lives, their works, their philosophies, etc. Name three things that are similar about the two men and three things that are different. This should be in sentence form, and you should explain your answers.
Elements of Fiction Modern American Literature
Excellent The essay demonstrates exemplary comprehension of the relevant content by thoroughly as well as correctly discussing the relevant information; identifying as well as explaining all of the 3 fundamental aspects; using correct terminology; describing the reasoning next to key points/claims; as well as substantiating points with several accurate as well as illuminating examples, as necessary or useful. There are no gaps in the necessary answer. Good Scholarly sources that are credible are employed to successfully support statements that are, as the most part, clear as well as fairly expressed. With just a few minor inaccuracies, APA 6th Edition is utilized. There are a few small typos in the references and/or citations. There is some reliance on dubious sources. Satisfactory Because of certain improper terminology and/or confusing wording, the work is frequently confused and difficult to understand; thoughts may be disjointed, meandering, and/or repetitious. a lack of structure; and/or grammatical, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. Poor The essay demonstrates a lack of understanding of the related documents by failing to address or improperly addressing the relevant; failing to identify or incorrectly trying to explain key concepts/ideas; ignoring as well as incorrectly attempting to explain key points/claims as well as the rationale behind them; and/or inaccurately or improperly using terminology. No Response Essay displays great writing abilities, such as a clear as well as thought-provoking thesis, suitable and effective organization, vibrant and persuasive supporting materials, good diction as well as sentence skills, and faultless or almost perfect mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. The essay flawlessly achieves the assignment’s objectives. Quality of Response Because of its intelligent growth and mature manner, this study merits attention. It provides a compelling analysis of or reaction to the text, expanding on that response using well-chosen examples and arguments. The sixth paper demonstrates that its author can typically use appropriate words, employ advanced phrases successfully, and adhere to written English rules. Delivery Timeline 3 hours – 24 hours Backlinks www.crucialessay.com/orders/ordernow/www.contentexpertagencies.com/orders/ordernow
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.