ECON 2500 W Paper 1 Assignment1
Order ID 53003233773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
ECON 2500 W Paper 1 Assignment1
In “Paper 1” folder, please choose one of five papers posted on Huskyct, and summarize the main idea of the paper. Your analysis should cover as least the following:
- What issue does the author try to address? What is the major finding of the paper?
- What evidence has the author provided in order to support the finding? You will need to discuss data, model, methodology, and so forth. (Hint: How do you interpret the results in each figure and table?)
- What are the basic assumptions?
- Any weakness of the analysis? Is there anything that needs to improve in this paper?
This paper is based on your own analysis, therefore should not involve any citation.
Your paper should be written in New Times Roman, 12-point font, double spaced, and maximum four pages. Please also include the page number at the bottom of each page.
- FIRST DRAFT (20%)
- CLEAR THESIS: Identifies and addresses a clear central thesis, expressed early in the paper, either directly in a topic paragraph or indirectly through an appropriate rhetorical device (like an anecdote). Argument clearly expressed and sustained throughout paper. (15%)
- DEPTH OF ARGUMENT: Body of paper supports central thesis; brings to bear appropriate and persuasive evidence. Conceptual sophistication and engagement with topic; recognition of limitations and counterarguments; thoughtfulness; originality of ideas; appropriate number of pages. Explicit use of economic theories, models, and data. (30%)
- STRUCTURE OF PAPER: Presentation is well organized: clear topic sentences; good transition between ideas; all sections of paper tie together. (15%)
- STYLE AND LANDUAGE: Style is direct, concise, and lively; avoids excessive and unexplained jargon and acronyms; refrains from clichés and bureaucratic formulations. Tone, terminology, and other language choices appropriate to professional economics, to intended audience, and to type of writing. (10%)
- PRESENTATION: Grammar, mechanics, diction, spelling, punctuation, proofreading, and formatting. Consistent and appropriate verb tense; crisp pronoun and clause references; correct parallel structure. (10%)
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.