capital budgeting project’s desirability assignment
Order Number Y47874HDUEW Type of Project Essay/Research Paper Writer Level PHD/MASTERS Writing Style APA/Harvard/MLA/CHICAGO Citations 5 Page Count 3-15
Respond to the questions and complete the problems.
In a Word document, respond to the following. Number your responses 1–4.
- Explain the net present value (NPV) method for determining a capital budgeting project’s desirability. What is the acceptance benchmark when using NPV?
- Explain the payback period statistic. What is the acceptance benchmark when using the payback period statistic?
- Describe the internal rate of return (IRR) as a method for deciding the desirability of a capital budgeting project. What is the acceptance benchmark when using IRR?
- Describe the modified internal rate of return (MIRR) as a method for deciding the desirability of a capital budgeting project. What are MIRR’s strengths and weaknesses?
Use references to support your responses as needed. Be sure to cite all references using correct APA style. Your responses should be free of grammar and spelling errors, demonstrating strong written communication skills.
In either a Word document or Excel spreadsheet, complete the following problems.
- You may solve the problems algebraically, or you may use a financial calculator or an Excel spreadsheet.
- If you choose to solve the problems algebraically, be sure to show your computations.
- If you use a financial calculator, show your input values.
- If you use an Excel spreadsheet, show your input values and formulas.
In addition to your solution to each computational problem, you must show the supporting work leading to your solution to receive credit for your answer.
- Based on the cash flows shown in the chart below, compute the NPV for Project Huron. Suppose that the appropriate cost of capital is 12 percent. Advise the organization about whether it should accept or reject the project.
- Based on the cash flows shown in the chart below, compute the IRR and MIRR for Project Erie. Suppose that the appropriate cost of capital is 12 percent. Advise the organization about whether it should accept or reject the project.
capital budgeting project’s desirability assignment
Excellent The essay demonstrates exemplary comprehension of the relevant content by thoroughly as well as correctly discussing the relevant information; identifying as well as explaining all of the 3 fundamental aspects; using correct terminology; describing the reasoning next to key points/claims; as well as substantiating points with several accurate as well as illuminating examples, as necessary or useful. There are no gaps in the necessary answer. Good Scholarly sources that are credible are employed to successfully support statements that are, as the most part, clear as well as fairly expressed. With just a few minor inaccuracies, APA 6th Edition is utilized. There are a few small typos in the references and/or citations. There is some reliance on dubious sources. Satisfactory Because of certain improper terminology and/or confusing wording, the work is frequently confused and difficult to understand; thoughts may be disjointed, meandering, and/or repetitious. a lack of structure; and/or grammatical, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. Poor The essay demonstrates a lack of understanding of the related documents by failing to address or improperly addressing the relevant; failing to identify or incorrectly trying to explain key concepts/ideas; ignoring as well as incorrectly attempting to explain key points/claims as well as the rationale behind them; and/or inaccurately or improperly using terminology. No Response Essay displays great writing abilities, such as a clear as well as thought-provoking thesis, suitable and effective organization, vibrant and persuasive supporting materials, good diction as well as sentence skills, and faultless or almost perfect mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. The essay flawlessly achieves the assignment’s objectives. Quality of Response Because of its intelligent growth and mature manner, this study merits attention. It provides a compelling analysis of or reaction to the text, expanding on that response using well-chosen examples and arguments. The sixth paper demonstrates that its author can typically use appropriate words, employ advanced phrases successfully, and adhere to written English rules. Delivery Timeline 3 hours – 24 hours Backlinks www.crucialessay.com/orders/ordernow/www.contentexpertagencies.com/orders/ordernow
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.