- Explain the between a barrier and an obstacle. (3 points)
- Choose one of the scenarios below and describe two potential barriers to teaching and two potential obstacles to learning that are applicable to your chosen scenario. See Bastable textbook, Chapter 1 pg 21 for suggestions and examples. (5 points)
- A very experienced nurse caring for a patient who frequently visits the emergency department and does not take their anti-hypertensive medications.
- A nurse who is using a brand new electronic health record and caring for a patient newly diagnosed with diabetes who is threatening to leave against medical advice.
- A beginning nurse caring for multiple high acuity patients on a med-surgical floor with no charge nurse, nurse technician, or secretary for the floor.
- Based on your selected scenario, determine which learning theory would be most appropriate when developing an educational plan. Provide two possible solutions to each of the issues you identified as barriers and obstacles that serve to enhance client and staff education. (5 points).
- Use two scholarly references to cite your work – a nursing scholarly article and/or reputable internet site and/or textbook. (2 points)Barrier and Obstacle Differentiation Discussion Assignment
Excellent The essay demonstrates exemplary comprehension of the relevant content by thoroughly as well as correctly discussing the relevant information; identifying as well as explaining all of the 3 fundamental aspects; using correct terminology; describing the reasoning next to key points/claims; as well as substantiating points with several accurate as well as illuminating examples, as necessary or useful. There are no gaps in the necessary answer. Good Scholarly sources that are credible are employed to successfully support statements that are, as the most part, clear as well as fairly expressed. With just a few minor inaccuracies, APA 6th Edition is utilized. There are a few small typos in the references and/or citations. There is some reliance on dubious sources. Satisfactory Because of certain improper terminology and/or confusing wording, the work is frequently confused and difficult to understand; thoughts may be disjointed, meandering, and/or repetitious. a lack of structure; and/or grammatical, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. Poor The essay demonstrates a lack of understanding of the related documents by failing to address or improperly addressing the relevant; failing to identify or incorrectly trying to explain key concepts/ideas; ignoring as well as incorrectly attempting to explain key points/claims as well as the rationale behind them; and/or inaccurately or improperly using terminology. No Response Essay displays great writing abilities, such as a clear as well as thought-provoking thesis, suitable and effective organization, vibrant and persuasive supporting materials, good diction as well as sentence skills, and faultless or almost perfect mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. The essay flawlessly achieves the assignment’s objectives. Quality of Response Because of its intelligent growth and mature manner, this study merits attention. It provides a compelling analysis of or reaction to the text, expanding on that response using well-chosen examples and arguments. The sixth paper demonstrates that its author can typically use appropriate words, employ advanced phrases successfully, and adhere to written English rules. Delivery Timeline 3 hours – 24 hours Backlinks www.crucialessay.com/orders/ordernow/www.contentexpertagencies.com/orders/ordernow
Barrier and Obstacle Differentiation Discussion Assignment